The technology for clearing of oil-field equipment
from asphalt-resin-paraffincontaining deposits
The technology is intended for thermochemical clearing of oil-field equipment. When the makeup injecting into a tank there is evolution of heat, fusion and liquefaction of the deposit as well as water separation.
To remove a deposit from an oil pipeline it is offered to use the mixture together with polymeric gels. The gels based on water-soluble polymers show a piston effect at moving in the pipeline. The movement of gels through pipeline is provided due to pressure difference in the pipeline.
- clearing the internal surface of pipelines from mechanical contanination, gas congestions, water
- increase in chemical treatment efficiency
- passing the pipes of various diameter
- gel injection into a pipeline without conventional start-up chambers
Offers for cooperation:
- carrying out trial tests
- license agreements, contracts
- know-how transfer
Institute of Petroleum Chemistry
3, Akademichesky Prosp., Tomsk, 634021, Russia
Tel. +7(3822) 49-16-23
Fax: +7(3822) 49-14-57